Each BCW Interlocking Graded Card Frame has a black border and looks great individually, but it's the interlocking system that makes these frames special. With the turn of two screws, each frame can connect with a neighboring frame, allowing you to form a grid for however many graded cards you want to display. The frames can be hung in a portrait or landscape orientation.
- New patent-pending design
- Frames hook together to form your own custom display wall
- Frames can be hung in both landscape and portrait format
- Frames are sized to hold graded card slabs up to 3 7/16" x 5 1/2"
Cards are held in these frames by inserting the graded slab in the recess in the back of the frame. A clear backing brace secures the holders in place, and can be shifted to different depths to accommodate thick card holders. These are designed to work with most grading companies, such as (but not limited to):
- Professional Sports Authenticator (PSA)
- Beckett Grading Services (BGS)
- Sportscard Guaranty Corporation (SGC)
- Certified Sports Guaranty (CSG)
- Hybrid Grading Approach (HGA)
The card frames are sold in packs of four, and can be combined with additional graded frames to create the perfect display for your project. These work great to display baseball, football, basketball, hockey, soccer, Magic, Pokemon, and other collectible cards.